- Ian Zamojc of Zamtools for his graphic design wizardry and modular web design.
- Raincoast Books and Orca
Books for their ongoing support of the site. They kindly give Paige
Turner some of her favourite reading material, which in turn is awarded
to students or their school libraries!
- Theresa Leyes for her creativity on the Bookhooks logo concept and
design and for rendering Paige on the page.
- Jean Mills contributed
her Write Away series to the resources page. Read Jean's
writing blog here.
- Carmel McIntyre for beta-testing the system with her Grade 4/5 class
- Rob Emlay for his original Flash game design that evolved into "Think
Like an Author"
- Ashley Mansfield for contributions to Paige's
Guide to Writing a Book Report and for her Paige prototype.
- Kim L for lending us her bright smile and likeness to be re-animated
in the form of Paige Turner!
- Caitlin S. for her enthusiastic journal entries as Anita Goodbook
- the teachers, librarians and student readers who nourish this site
with their writing and images!
Contribute to Bookhooks:
genre-related questions (go to Write a report
then click on Get a Question
and Add a Question
on the pop-up
add a book-related quotation
multiple-choice questions for our quizzes (in sets
of 15-20 questions)
your thoughtful reviews in words, stories and pictures
your suggestions, criticisms, and ideas!